Pioneer Radio Integration Pkg GM Silverado/Sierra 2019-2020
USA MSRP: $598.00 USD
The new AXPIO-SIL2 is a fully integrated dash kit package designed specifically for select Pioneer® receivers*. This complete solution features an AXPIO Series interface, vehicle-specific harnessing, a dash kit, and more. Vehicle information and settings controlled on the factory screen are retained, displayed, and controlled on the Pioneer® touchscreen. These settings would otherwise be lost after replacing the head unit. The built-in integration technology from Axxess also retains safety chimes through an offboard speaker, retains audio controls on the steering wheel, retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power), and provides accessory power (12-volt-10-amp) and NAV output for parking brake, reverse, and speed sense.
- Designed for Pioneer® DMH-WC5700NEX receivers
- Refer to radio manufacturer for most current models.
- Allows for the retention and adjustment of the factory personalization menu through the Pioneer® radio
- Provides a visual view of HVAC and gauges on the Pioneer® screen (cannot be adjusted via the screen)
- This package includes a dash kit, interface with plug-n-play harnessing, antenna adaptor, 3’ USB/AUX/HDMI® replacement cable with panel.
- Provides accessory power (12V 10-amp)
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, and speed sense)
- Retains audio controls on the steering wheel
- Works in both single and dual-zone vehicles
- Retains safety chimes through an included off-board speaker
- Designed for non-amplified vehicles
- Micro “B” USB updatable
- Dash kit is painted scratch-resistant matte black to match the factory finish
- 1 year limited warranty
*Refer to radio manufacturer for most current models
- Silverado 1500 (excluding WT Trim) 2019
- Silverado 1500/2500/3500 (excluding WT Trim)(†) 2019-2020
- Sierra 1500(†) 2019
- Sierra 1500/2500/3500 2019-2020
(†) Models witha 2 knob 8-inch screen radio, RPO code IOS or IOT.
The RPO code can be found in the Vehicle Certification label located on the inside of the driver’s door opening.
A mobile device with a QR scanner must be used to decipher the code.